Thursday, December 20, 2007

A New Year and projects


All I have to do is hold on another 5 days and Christmas will be over. Isn't that sad to feel that depressed over Holidays.
Meanwhile I have started a new journal that will be ALL DYLAN! I say I raised my son on Dylan'isms,he knows them all. I loved the words Dylan used in all his songs,so relavent to the times and beyond his years. I've had Dylan projects in the past but this one is exciting. It's time I gave a tribute to "the man". Evertime a Dylan song comes on the radio in my car I can sing all the words. It always amazes me how good those old songs make me feel. "Oh the times they are a channnnnnnnnnnging"!

5 comments:

Debi said...

Three cheers for new beginnings and fresh starts and Times A Changing.

How exciting to have a project you are looking forward to, and one that you are passionate about. I love when things just grab me like that.

Happy New Year, Joy!

Debi said...

By the way...we should investigate further...we MIGHT be related.

Linda O'Neill said...

Well then...you will probably LOVE the new Dylan movie coming out soon!

I know what you mean about the holidays, Joy. It can be such a wonderful time of year...but also a difficult one. I always find myself completely overwhelmed and waiting for January 2nd!

dianeclancy said...

Hi Joy,

Holidays can be hard! They can also be great. I just got back from seeing my Dad ... so we are not celebrating much at all any more. It was hard at first and now it feels easier ...

Good luck! I look forward to hearing more about Dylan.

The Lone Beader® said...

Thanks for stopping by today. Your comment was sweet:)

At least you're not having a blue Christmas like I am... :(