Monday, October 5, 2009

My MUSE IS BACK!


I love the fall/autumn and this weather. My crazed muse has returned all hungover,covered in tattoos and blood red and black hair. She gave up cigars and martini's ok and some wine and whatever. She is settling down since I cleaned her up and made her change her shortie tops and stopped dancing on bar tops late at night. (she is a mess) I am trying to write a book on all her activities,should be funny?
Tonight is the harvest moon! Warm days and cool nights,just perfect weather. Is anyone getting flu shots this year? I can't make up my mind.

2 comments:

Tumble Fish Studio said...

Oh, those muses. When they decide to take off and party, they have no idea how much we miss them and furthermore, have no idea how much it takes to whip them back into shape. I am trying to keep my little muse locked away where I can keep an eye on her.

This is gorgeous! Gorgeous!

Linda O'Neill said...

Hey Joy! Really like this painting...the colors rock!!