Saturday, May 31, 2008

Just like a little girl (from a Dylan song)


So I spent the rainy morning making my "Bikini Girls". They measure about 4X14 inches. If I had a photo of faces I could customize them and the colors I use. Wonder if these would sell in a craft show or a shop or in Etsy? I could copy the persons face and roughly the haircolor they wanted on them. What'cha think? I have been too busy to blog lately since my son is closer to home I can spend more time with him. Once again it was fun to visit with my nieces and nephew recently. HI Molly! Molly will be a senior at YALE in the fall,after a trip to Barcelona in July. Enjoy your summer kids,love aunt Joy. (now that I know you read my blog kids)
OK so blog readers tell me what you think of my movable arms and legs bikini dolls? Think they have a chance?

4 comments:

Artists With Artitude said...

Love the new summer look! Very feisty, just like your spirit :)

I am so bad when it comes to biz ideas that I have no clue what to advise.

As for the slideshow, I took it off because hubby noticed that anyone can print all the images from the slideshow in large format..so, I did not really like that.

Have a great weekend!

Leslie said...

I love these bikini girls too. You could always place them in a shop or on Etsy and see what happens.

So glad that you are able to spend more time with your son!

Sandra Evertson said...

Love them!
And Peter Max, too COOL!
Sandra Evertson

Linda O'Neill said...

Hi Joy! Really like the look of your new blog. You've been busy since I've been gone!

Your bikini dolls are great!