Monday, June 29, 2009

Lovely mornings hot afternoons and nice evenings.


I am going to Atlantic City for the fireworks this year! Got a couple of comps for rooms and I am excited! The ones who do olympics are doing the fireworks there. Not that the rooms are ever "free" with all the money you throw in their machines. I hear they aren't doing well so I must go help them out hehe. Their rooms and bathrooms are so fabulous and huge at the new chairmans tower at the Taj Mahal I want to live in them. Even the art all over is amazing. I saw fabulous pieces of art in a hallway of Bruce Springsteen and Jimi Hendricks,and Sinatra I wrote the painters name down and went to his site,lost the info sorry. The lobby and hallway art required some studying also. No wonder they have major guards all over.
Happy 4th and enjoy my flag collage above!

4 comments:

notmassproduced said...

love the collage. have fun on ur hols.

Saltimbanco Tickets said...

I've been to Taj Mahal and found it a great place to visit at least once during your stay in Atlantic City!

Tumble Fish Studio said...

Love that flag! Such a wonderful image. Hope you had a wonderful time - it sounds delicious!
marsha

khonmanrak said...

ลงประกาศฟรี ลงโฆษณาฟรี,ภาพเคลื่อนไหว