Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Ahhhhhhhhhhh I got in the juried show



I love being juried into the Circle Gallery. I love Annapolis and I love that gallery space and I love a group show. So the piece below was juried and and I am happy. So this month I am in 2 shows (it's feast or famine). I have an opening Friday eve and next week. The above piece I am considering touching up a bit. Not sure the white background is good?

It got HOT again and humid,not my kinda weather. I can get "cabin fever"in winter or in air conditioning. Got my hair cut short to tolerate when I have to go out at all in this.

Just got back another "fatbook"swap called "Graffiti"and I am loving all the fun art in it. That was a fun stretch to produce,very off the wall. I even made my own paper beads. Then today I get a mag that has a whole article on how to make paper beads. Sigh,I missed out on being an article in a mag. Now everyone will be making paper beads.

Happy month for me it seems! YAY. Gotta go send email thank you's for the post card swap and the fatbook swap.

3 comments:

LINDSAY said...

Congrats Joy! Love the artwork I'm seeing here!

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

I've been meaning to come by and congratulate you on this! I can't imagine what the feeling is to actually have art in a show...maybe one day!

e.beck.artist said...

your painting here is beautiful.......i wouldn't change a thing......

thanks for stopping by my blog......e