Wednesday, February 27, 2008

What I am reading now.


This is a great book for creative minds! It is the kind of book that makes my head wander off to another place. You must have read books that prompts your brain to relate to something in your life,by something mentioned in reading. I am slowly digesting what I am reading because I can't stay with the book since I get diverted to another place and time. Love the book though. The writer sounds very creative and makes these box journals. Tell me if a book ever does that to you. (makes you relate to something in your life,while reading it)
The third birdie egg hasn't hatched yet,I am sure it won't. But we have 2 cute babys getting bigger now. Wonder if I should remove the unhatched egg?

4 comments:

dianeclancy said...

Hi Joy,

This book sounds great!! I go away when I read a good book ... I love it!

Harry Potter does this for me.

~ Diane Clancy
www.DianeClancy.com/blog
www.YourArtMarketing.com

Bobbie said...

Joy, if you are sure it isn't going to hatch I would remove it. It will just sit there and rot and the bacteria won't be good for the other babies.

The problem I have reading these days is falling asleep...aarrrgghh.

Anonymous said...

Very VERY often I will hit upon something while reading that resonates with me. Not always with "deep reads" either. I had an "aha" moment while reading, what I call, a beach read. Sometimes the Universe calls to us in mysterious ways. The trick is to be open. And to listen. :)

Irene said...

I like to read literature written by women for the express purpose that they write about things that I can identify with, and I am talking about fiction. Women write a lot about emotions and relationships and I like that and learn a lot form it.